So exciting – a new award! Thanks to Kashvi for nominating me 🙂
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog .
Questions from Kashvi
1. What was your biggest failure and how did you learn from it?
My biggest failures so far have been in my relationships. I have failed my brother in many ways – I’ve been a horrible sister many times in the past, and I’m still quick to lose my temper with him. I’ve learnt that I need to see him as his own version, and not expect him to be like me.
2. What do you find the most frustrating about blogging?
I find blogging quite therapeutic, actually. I think it’s the management of the website that sometimes gets me frustrated, but luckily WordPress has many great tools and you can often work through the problems yourself!
3. What’s your current read and next read?
I am currently reading Money: A User’s Guide by Laura Whateley – I know, I know, a book about money, how boring. But I am actually finding it quite useful because I’m (supposed to be) an ~aDuLt~ now so I guess I should know a thing or two about it!
It’s also a really useful book for me because it is UK-specific and relatively up-to-date, which is not the same that can be said about most of the money advice online! (Other than savethestudent.org – one of my favourite sites!)
4. Describe yourself in three words.
I’ve definitely written something about this before but I can’t remember when/where (probably on my insta? Do check it out!) but I’ll rewrite it here (it’s also a Bob Dylan quote, but all the better!):
I contain multitudes.
5. What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
This is a really nice question actually – I have had to put away a lot of my hobbies like playing violin in orchestras, table tennis, football and badminton, but I have also picked up new hobbies!
I baked a lot of cakes and made some banana ice cream (super easy!); I also started knitting not long before lockdown started (am I enough of a granny yet?)
Finally, I also started a K-pop inspired instagram account (check it out below!)
//www.instagram.com/embed.jsView this post on Instagram
I’m now taking your REQUESTS! 💬 I’ve been thinking of doing this for a while now, but I’d love to try styling some of YOUR favourite k-pop artists 🎶 I’ll be taking your requests in my story and highlights, so check it out there! - It’s the last day of the #styleclashbash hosted by @thisjustynthrifting and I’ve had so much fun styling outfits for this! Today is workwear meets NY runway and I just had to style Moonbyul’s beautiful red suit for this look ❤ The red suit is already a runway-worthy statement, but the harness really cranks it up a notch! - Jumping onto the #stylebyfood challenge hosted by @littlealotamy and @spagrettystylejournal, this outfit reminded me of strawberries and dark chocolate – one of my favourite pairings 🍓🍫 - 👕 white shirt: old, part of my school uniform 👔 black and white striped tie: borrowed from my brother (I have no need for ties anymore 😂) 👖 red trousers: old angry birds pyjamas (lol) 🧥 red Hobbs blazer: my favourite! @boughtatbhf 👢 black booties: a few years old 📿 harness: eBay 💍 clip-on earrings: custom make by @raymakesthings (she’s on @Depop too!)
- Noorien Misbha at Go Write and Explore
- My Mind Speaks Aloud
- Journal of a Gemini
- Michelle Rose
- Life’s Fine Whine
- The thoughts and life of me
My Questions for You
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Who’s your favourite content creator at the moment?
- List 5 things you’d take with you if you were stuck on a desert tropical island.
- What’s one thing you’ll do differently in the future because of lockdown?
- What is your favourite film?
As always, I won’t be offended if you don’t want to do this tag! Thanks again to Kashvi for nominating me 🙂