Thanks once again to Kashvi for nominating me for an award: this time, the food award!
Rules Rules Rules
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator. (I’m creating a new image because I would rather not have a huge picture of someone’s ribs, thank you)
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
My Answers to Kashvi’s Questions
1. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Usually I have a couple of slices of bread with jam, and maybe some fruit too! It’s quick and cheap, which is ideal 😀
2. Are you personally a good cook?
I don’t know what qualifies me as a good cook – I guess my food is edible and has some taste, and I can follow recipes!
I know many people who are better at cooking than me, and many people who are worse – have you ever heard of someone who burnt pasta because they didn’t know you had to boil it in water?? 🙈
3. Do you like chocolate?
YES. Give me any dark chocolate 🤤 although Lindt’s Lindor dark chocolate truffles are THE BEST.
4. Which type of food would you NEVER EAT even if someone threatens you to eat it?
Oooh this is hard – I like all kinds of food to be honest. I tend to try to avoid meat for environmental reasons, but I would eat it if someone threatened me lol (tbh I like the taste of meat, but that’s not a reason to eat it at the expense of the planet) 🌍
It would probably be brains or something. Or primate meat (humans or chimps etc). No cannibalism for me thanks.
5. Which foods were/are you forced to eat?
When I’m at home or in China, I am pretty much forced to eat meat. Basically every dish comes with meat in China (or is cooked with meat) so you can’t avoid it – it’s so entrenched in the culture!
I’m also not that person who will request my family to cook a whole new vegetarian meal just for me. In the grand scheme of things, my family and good feeling will do more good to me than my brief non-vegetarianism will do for the planet.
My Questions to You
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What food reminds you of your childhood?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What is the best food to serve when entertaining people?
- Do you watch any food-based TV shows?