I’ve wanted to write a post that completes incomplete sayings, but Tboy beat me to it!
1. The early bird gets the worm, …but the second mouse gets the cheese.
2. Curiosity killed the cat, …but satisfaction brought it back.
3. Rome wasn’t built in a day, …but it burned in one.
4. Jack of all trades is a master of none, …but oftentimes better than a master of one.
5. Great minds think alike, …but small minds rarely differ.
6. The *love* of money is the root of all evil.
7. Blood *of the covenant* is thicker than water *of the womb*.
8. An eye for an eye …only makes the world go blind!
9. Winning isn’t everything …it’s the only things.
10. Birds of a feather flock together …until the cat comes.
11. Ignorance is bliss …it’s folly to be wise.
12. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. You can’t eat the cake and still have it too.
13. Life is short …it’s actually the longest thing you’ll ever do.
Here are some other ones that weren’t included!
14. *If you* starve a cold, *you’ll have to* feed a fever.
15. My country, right or wrong …if right, to be kept right; if wrong, to be set right.
Check out Tboy’s blog, it’s really interesting!
Some may know these, some may not. But there isn’t any other worse feeling about being in the dark about something, and if we can share a light on such issues, we couldn’t be any more proud than we are. Today, we bring to you by completing some incomplete quotes people say always without really completing them.
Welcome readers to AFFAIRS, where everyone comes to get inspired and informed..
We’ve seen and heard people share these quotes over and over again to prove a point without knowing the full story and/or make themselves look bad because of their ignorance. We bring such informative post to you because you motivate us to do more and as such we bring you valuable news.
If you’re new here, welcome, be sure to visit regularly for great stuff to read.
So let’s get started..
- The early bird gets the worm, …but the second mouse…
View original post 242 more words