I will be one of a billion people saying this but every wish counts – Merry Christmas! I saw this cute tag on Tabi’s blog a little while ago, but since it’s Christmas and I couldn’t think of anything Christmassy to blog about, I decided to join in 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog (the red one above)
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this orginal post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
1. What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
My favourite thing about Christmas is having an excuse to take the day off and spend it having fun with friends and family. Classic, but true.
2. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
Playing the board games we got for Christmas and eating yummy food inside in the warmth.
3. Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
Nope, my family doesn’t really celebrate Christmas beyond giving each other small gifts and cooking a nice (turkey-less) dinner.
4. What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
I wish that the world will contain less fear and suffering in 2018.
5. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
Ooh there are so many Christmas dishes I love! Mince pies are amazing, but so is Christmas pudding… I’d have to say my favourite is pigs in blankets!
6. What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
All the flashing lights – they’re so pretty 😍
7. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
I really like this one by Pentatonix (yeah I know it’s from 2012 but it’s still good)
The analysis of Christmas songs is really interesting too: check out Andrew Huang and Vox’s thoughts!
8. Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
I usually celebrate Christmas at home in the UK – it doesn’t feel like Christmas unless you queue for hours just to get into Tesco 😉
9. What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
To me, the Christmas Spirit is the hype that everyone builds up from 1st December that leads up to Christmas – all the present-buying, day-trip-planning and Christmas card writing!
10. Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
My family. Family friends are a bonus 🙂
11. Are you a festive baker or DIYer?
Definitely more of a festive DIYer – I have made a stash of my own DIY Christmas cards, made from scrap paper and ribbons and wrapping paper and the like!
12. How do you spend your Christmas Eve?
This year, I’ll spend my Christmas Eve working probably (yay exams) because my mum has a shift at work – whilst she’s at work I’ll probably wrap up her Christmas present xD
13. Would you rather have Christmas once every week for a year, OR Birthdays every week?
Neither tbh – they won’t be special anymore! Technically there are birthdays every week, they’re just not your birthday 😉
14. Ugliest Christmas jumper?
A confession: I don’t actually own any Christmas jumpers… But the tacky Christmas jumpers are actually quite cute – it’s the ones that don’t make an effort to be tacky or cool that I find ugly haha!
15. Do you do Advent Calendars, and if so what is it?
I don’t do advent calendars unless someone gifts it to me – why would you spend money on something that you might not like? 😉
16. Favourite Christmas GIF? 😛
Struts her stuff better than me 💁
It probably won’t be Christmas by the time you get tagged so feel free to not do this if you want 🙂