Thanks to A New Chapter for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award!
Let’s go 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1. If you could have any hair colour, what would it be?
I love my black hair and I don’t think blonde or brown hair will suit me as much; if I had to pick another (hopefully non-permanent) colour, I’d choose something awesome like purple or dark blue and become a real-life anime character xD
2. If you could read the mind of only one person in your whole life, who would it be and why?
I’d read the mind of Stephen Hawking because he is brilliant and could possibly do with a more human voice… I can learn so much about physics and the universe and tour with him as his mouthpiece!
3. What’s your favourite way to relax?
I generally watch videos but also I read or practice violin/piano… Or sleep!
4. If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
I would hate only being able to listen to one song – I get so bored of songs that play on repeat!
It would probably be Find Me by Birdy because I never really loved it but the songwriting and music are very clever. If I listened to it forever, it won’t ruin a good song but I’ll come to appreciate the musical techniques and artistry after a while 🙂
5. Imagine you’re stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring and why?
I’d bring a boat, obviously.
That’s avoiding the point of the question haha… Let’s say I have no ability to leave the island – in that case, I’d probably bring a knife for survival and other stuff like making things (e.g. rope, pens); a solar panel charger and my phone. Sorted.
6. Are you related to anyone famous? Or have anyone famous in your family history?
Well, aren’t we all technically related to everyone…?
I’m not related to anyone famous sadly… But 1 in 20 people are related to Genghis Khan so I reckon I am one of them – who knows, maybe in the future I’ll be the famous one everyone is proud to be related to! 😉
7. Do you know any historical events that happened on your birthday? (does not have to include year)
Had this question before (see this award) – ‘Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate reopens after 30 years, symbolically ending the east-west division of Germany.’ (BBC On This Day)
Another interesting one is that in 1965, ‘A maximum speed limit of 70 mph is introduced on British roads, in a bid to curb fuel usage.’ Probably saved a lot of lives too.
8. If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be?
Oooh, this is a good one… I’m loving my life atm, but if I had to choose I’d probably swap lives with Jenn Im, my favourite fashion and lifestyle vlogger.
She has such an invigorating and exciting life with a lovely support network and a dream job… However, I don’t think I could deal with suddenly having to hustle as hard as she does, especially looking after her dog, her body and her business so well!
9. Do you prefer humour or intelligence?
It depends… (I’m liking these ellipses today!) On the whole, I prefer intelligence – but if you have intelligent humour, I need more of you in my life!
10. Outline what and where you would like to be in 5 years time.
I would like to have graduated from uni and already 1 year into working at a challenging but rewarding job with plenty of prospects for advancement. Maybe with a side hustle or two going on.
Don’t know what I’d like to be though, apart from a loving daughter, a great friend, a reliable sister and who knows? Maybe even a happy partner…
A bit boring, but there you go.
- My Imperfect Life
- Tabitha Lynnnnn
- Saved and Blessed Blog
- Reflections and Ramblings
- Chocobo Sage
- Mimosa Pudica
- Hello Victoria
- Eclipsed Words
- Amelia in Hull
- Nima Roy
- Julie Cares
- Sayeedah Sparkles
My Questions To You
- What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
- If you could pick up a skill whilst you slept, which skill would you learn?
- If you knew that in whatever career you choose, you would never gain fame, prestige or money from it, what would you want to do?
- Is there something you wish you could tell your parents?
- What’s the biggest pet peeve of yours?
- How do you deal with rude family members?
- What’s more important to you: health or happiness?
- Are white lies ok?
- What’s your favourite Disney film? (If Disney’s not your thing, what’s your fave film?)
- What do you do when you’re alone for long periods of time?