Continuing from the success of my previous post outlining a recipe for an IB student, I decided to write another satirical piece on the ridiculous amount of work we have to do as an IB student. Enjoy!
Things to Look Out For
- Eyes that carry the bags made fashionable by sleep deprivation
- Terrible posture and stiff necks from hours of hunched backs
- Ink-stained fingers on sore, aching hands
- Overflowing bags with notes from 6 full-on subjects
How You Know You’ve Met One at a Party
- Cravings for coffee: will get aggressive and confused if denied
- A strong propensity for inebriation, providing a much-needed release
- Incredible bullshitting skill
- Will casually know random words from other languages (due to compulsory language-learning)
- Will get mad if non-IBers complain about work
- If you haven’t met them. They’re likely sleeping through homework that is weeks overdue. They don’t have a life, duh.
Fun References (and some not-so-fun ones)