Happy September everybody! I know a lot of you are probably heading back to school, but I’ve got another month 😀 (feeling totally smug rn)
Anyway, I came across this post by Incomplete Thinker and I thought that would be a fantastic idea to hold myself accountable and hopefully make me less stressed about the thought of everything I have to do.
I decided to give it a go!
- Go for a run every day
- Do at least 5 mins’ meditation every day
- Stay at my weight – I’m happy with the way my body looks rn so I want to keep it!
- Get prepped for uni
- Finish packing list
- Fill out all the paperwork (ughh)
- Sort out finances
- Finish work set by uni (I know, I haven’t even become an official uni member yet and I’ve already got work)
Relationship Goals (no, not #RelationshipGoals)
- Spend more time with my friends from my old school – we’re heading off to different places so definitely want to catch up with them whilst I still can!
- Work on my relationship with my mum, my brother and my dad – will need to help more around the house, be more useful and actually come out of my room… This will be hard 😂
- Be less awkward around people I don’t really know. Will definitely need to work on that.
That’s basically it for this month – I think they’re totally achievable but I still need to put in some effort.
P.S. This is my 100th blog post! I can’t believe I’ve made it this far haha but I’m still going strong 🙂
Do you guys have any goals for this month? Let me know!