I’ve got such a long backlog of these awards, but I’m working on them (slowly!)
Thank you to Minty Freshie who nominated me for the Cramm award ages ago, she’s also a London blogger like me 😀 thanks also go to Liv from theCramm for creating this award, whose website is all about bringing you the daily scoop of modern news.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that inspire you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10 (or more if you want) bloggers and give them a challenge question
Three Things that Motivate Me to Blog
- My thoughts. Especially when I’m not doing much (lying in bed, having a shower etc.) my thoughts will come out and attack me and I will get the urge to write because, by writing, I get my thoughts in order.
- Sharing my views. I don’t think I’m a particular expert in anything but that doesn’t mean that my views aren’t valuable – I equally find other people’s views on various topics equally interesting! Maybe it will inspire people, give them something to think about – and that’s all I need to do.
- My introversion. As part of my natural tendencies to sit in my room, I have had a decent amount of time to think and browse. I guess my blog is the outcome! (better than burning my hours on YouTube I suppose)
Three People Who Inspire Me to Blog
- YOU, my dear readers 😉 it’s truly humbling to know that even in my tiny corner of the internet, there are people who are willing to listen and input their own opinion. Thank you.
- The people around me. Life would not be so interesting without other people, no?
- Future me. I feel like at some point in the future, I will want to look back on what I found important, what I liked and disliked, and how I saw the world. We’ll see!
One Thing I Hope To Do To Improve The World
I really hope that I can do something sciency – like help develop a new material or build an amazing new structure that will help improve the lives of millions.
My Challenge Question: If You Could Bring One Person Back To Life, Who Would It Be and Why?
This is an incredibly hard question to answer because there are so many people who are dead and should remain dead; so many people who are dead and should never have died so young (think earthquakes, malaria, HIV/AIDS etc.) and so many who are dead and had much more to give (think Michael Jackson, Mozart, etc.)
I am lucky to have not lived long enough to witness many close ones dying, and I feel like this power is too much to handle. (Come on Jess, this is only a hypothetical situation, no need to get bogged down by it!)
At the moment, I can’t think of anyone better to bring back than my grandmother, who died in 2013 from cancer. She had lived 40 odd years with it, though, and it was clearly wearing her through by the end. She passed away peacefully, so perhaps it is a selfish wish of mine to bring her back.
- Princess Blabbermouth
- I Like Banoffee Pie
- Free To Express
- In A Messy World
- Eirini’s Diary
- Between The Lines
- Prince Lancelot
- Amelia In Hull
- Lipstick ‘n’ Grace
My Challenge Question to You
What do you think should be more valued in this world?
And that’s a wrap! Hope you enjoyed 🙂